Market Research Associate - Operations
New Career Opportunity: Market Research Associate - Operations
Location: Austin, TX or remote
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
Illuminas continues to grow and is looking for new experienced market research associate looking to focus on vendor operations, project scoping, and assisting with proposal writing. We are seeking a highly motivated, inquisitive, and creative researcher with 2+ years of experience with both quantitative and qualitative market research.
If your current duties look something like this:
- Assist with all phases of custom market research studies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Develop project timelines and ensure all project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Draft executive-level analysis, telling the “story” of each research project and crafting a compelling summary that utilizes visuals/infographics where possible.
- Identify and communicate with the internal client services team during field to troubleshoot issues
- Develop and maintain a system for tracking vendor success across client accounts
- Aide in the development of account plans and strategies for growing the business
And you are interested in helping with:
- Assist with the production of proposals
- Coordinate with vendors on new business requests
- Update and maintain the department's documentation and databases Support the development of quantitative and qualitative research proposals and SOWs
- Request bids from and coordinate with research vendors such as online panels, phone providers, and qualitative recruiters during the proposal phase
- Establish a baseline price for custom research studies using vendor bids
- Maintain and nurture relationships with our existing vendors
- Communicate and summarize new projects
- Support with keeping our internal systems updated for tracking vendor success across client accounts
- Leverage tools to manage and track our current and prospective customer base
Then this role may be for you! Please apply!
- A minimum of 2 years of supplier-side market research experience
- Have demonstrated experience working with sample providers such as third-party online panels, phone-to-web providers, and qualitative recruiters – either during the bidding stage or via field management
- Knowledgeable about fundamental sampling techniques such as targets, quotas, and boosts
- Experience working with B2B audiences, (experience with technology audiences is a plus)
- Proficient in Excel (basic formulas, not pivot tables)
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to successfully multitask in a fast-paced working environment
If you really want to stand out as a candidate to our hiring team, include a cover letter explaining why you feel your experience qualifies you as a great fit attached with your resume when applying.
Illuminas is an Equal Opportunity Employer