Pricing & Partner Relations Manager (PPRM)
New Career Opportunity: Pricing & Partner Relations Manager (PPRM)
Location: Austin, TX or remote
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
- Are you are a problem solver?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Do you enjoy developing and growing relationships?
Then Illuminas has a job opportunity for you!
As a result of our growth, Illuminas is adding a Pricing & Partner Relations Manager (PPRM) to its roster of all-stars. The PPRM will be responsible for scoping custom research studies for some of the largest technology companies in the world and nurturing what we consider to be one of our biggest differentiators – our deeply vetted and high-quality ecosystem of partners.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive change within the organization through your unique ability to form relationships and create partnerships that will in turn streamline internal processes and accelerate client deliverables. Collaboration and organization is a must, along with an ability to independently and persistently problem solve.
- Respond with appropriate urgency to client inquiries and RFPs
- Accurately scope (read: price out) custom market research projects based on client objectives
- Provide support in the development of custom research proposals
- Leverage sales tools to effectively manage and track prospecting efforts
- Work closely with Account Leads to develop account plans and outreach strategies to source new business opportunities
- Nurture strong vendor relationships with our existing partners
- Research, evaluate, and establish strong vendor relationships with new partners
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 5-6 years of supplier side market research experience, with a wide range of knowledge about quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Strong communication skills – clear and concise verbal and written communication is a MUST HAVE
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and developed organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Previous experience in the tech industry is a plus
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and/or Creative Cloud is a plus
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Very organized
- Excellent communicator
- Fun to work with
Illuminas is a fast growing, full-service research consultancy that delivers strategic market intelligence across B2B and consumer technology markets worldwide. Our passionate and driven team is devoted to providing our clients with the strategic insights they need to make more informed business decisions and drive action. Our headquarters are located in sunny Austin, TX, although our entire staff is now working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Variable compensation plan (i.e. annual bonus)
- Spot bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- 16 paid holidays (including the week in December between Christmas and New Year’s Eve)
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- Mentorship program and training opportunities
- A choose-your-own-computer program (Mac vs. PC)
- Company-issued 2TB of OneDrive storage
- Company-issued 1Password account with personal vault
- Company memberships to Amazon Prime & Instacart
- Annual charity donations with company match
Illuminas is an Equal Opportunity Employer